The time has come for students everywhere to walk across that stage and accept their hard earned diploma (Congrats!). No matter what grade is complete, graduation can be both an exciting and slightly terrifying experience! What to do next? What college to attend? What major to claim? What will the future hold? With so many unanswered questions it’s hard to feel prepared for the next stage of life, but we’ve got some great suggestions to help set your graduate up for success!
- Whether your grad will be writing essays or resumes, MacBook is an absolute must-have. As an added bonus, students (and parents) may qualify for an educational discount on their purchases!
- Students these days are always on the go so make sure their gear is always powered up with the new Mophie powerstation XL. This handy little power pack offers 48 hours of additional talk time on iPhone or 14 extra hours of video playback on iPad.
- You can’t go wrong with the perennial favorite Oh, The Places You’ll Go by Dr. Suess. From kindergarten to college, this beautiful book is sure to inspire success.
- If your graduate is struggling to navigate next steps you might want to get them I Just Graduated, Now What? instead. This amazing little book is full of post-graduation advance from 30 highly successful notables.
- Ease the transition from library to big city with our BookBook for MacBook case. This beautiful hard-back case protects MacBook from drops, while also keeping it out of sight while sitting in a dorm room, coffee shop or anywhere else Mac goes.
- Give a grad Amazon Echo and with Alexa’s help they’ll have every answer at their fingertips.
- A new backpack is the perfect gift, and our favorite brand Booq has a bag for whatever your grad’s next adventure happens to be.
- There’s no better way to concentrate than with noise cancelling headphones – especially in noisy dorms. Give them the Bose Q35’s to ensure they can tune out distractions and keep up their GPA.
- If they already have a great pair of wireless headphones, add our Fermata headphone charging stand to their desk to ensure their cans are charged up and ready for study sessions.
- Late night cram sessions and early morning classes means one thing – coffee! If you know someone that needs an extra jolt, grab this On-The-Go French Press that also doubles as a travel mug.
- Now that students can work almost anywhere with a Macbook, you might want to think about adding BaseLift to the bottom. Not only will this clever little pad roll into the perfect ergonomic typing angle, it will protect your legs from cold/heat when working on the couch.
- Finally, no matter what they’re doing after graduation (adulting can be hard!), everyone should make time for fun. By giving your grad a pair of Snapchat Spectacles they can keep in touch with friends and capture all their new adventures!
Do you have a great graduation gift idea? Let us know @twelvesouth!